easi-edge provides a barrier system which fits to the edge of buildings whilst being constructed to ensure the safety of personnel.
When it comes to delivering high quality safety measures for the construction industry, easi-edge leads the way.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a general labourer to join our factory team.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is a permanent role after a standard 3-month probation period.
The hours of work are:
7.00am – 3.30pm Monday – Thursday
7.00am – 12.30pm Friday
The role includes
- The opportunity to learn to weld
- Assembling materials into a kit form which is then sent to building sites
- Maintaining and painting the barriers to send to site
- Stock control
The position involves working with a team of 15 other people and carrying out additional duties as required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Full training will be provided.
- The position will include a significant amount of manual work, therefore good practical skills are vital.
Salary & Benefits
The candidate must have own transport.
We offer a competitive benefits package, pension contributions, with the hourly rate to be discussed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01226 340 666 if you are interested. Strictly no agencies.